|Schedule: Full Time||Wage / Salary: Based on Experience||Posted: 12/08/2014|
F.A. Nunnelly Co, is an industry leader providing commercial contracting services to San Antonio and South Texas and is seeking an experienced Superintendent. Our people are proficient in using today’s technology and meeting specific client needs, while maintaining the strong philosophy of integrity and value that built our reputation of excellence. F.A. Nunnelly has extensive experience in the following sectors; Educational, Government, Healthcare, Retail/Office, and Industrial.
- On-site coordination of all trades and F.A. Nunnelly employees throughout the duration of project construction.
- Manage and reporting of daily jobsite activities
- Implement and enforce company safety plan in accordance with all government and company regulations.
- Scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and material deliveries
- Maintain a clean and orderly jobsite
- Safety reporting for any noncompliance or accidents occurred onsite
- Purchase order requests and proper cost coding
- Reviewing shop drawings for contract and construction document conformance
- Ability to confirm subcontractor layout aligns with construction documents
- Maintenance of jobsite “As-Built/Record” drawings
- Maintain project progress photographs
- Coordination of all necessary project inspections
- Obtain and terminate all temporary utilities
- Attend all jobsite meetings
- Timely completion of all internal and design team punch lists
- Weekly tracking and review of job costs
- Manage our Quality Control Program. Comply with all jobsite reporting requirements, including daily reports (filed electronically on iPad), field purchase orders, weekly updates to the “two week outlook schedules” and monthly updates to the master construction schedule.
- Ability to review all testing/special inspection reports and ensure compliance with the contract documents.
- Close out the project in compliance with the contract documents.
- Satisfy the customer, subcontractors, vendors and the company. Be sensitive to special requirements of the customer, subs, vendors or neighbors to ensure satisfactory relations.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience supervising numerous commercial jobs valued at $7-20+ million dollars. Must have experience in one or all of the following: K-12, healthcare, private/retail, and or industrial projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift, move and transport items up to 25 lbs.
- Prolonged standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, depth perception, visual accommodation, color vision, field of vision, near acuity, far acuity, and strength. Occasional climbing, crawling and balancing.
- Exposure of conditions on construction jobsites: heat, cold, wet and/or humid, proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to electric shock, working in high, exposed places, exposure to toxic/caustic chemicals, noise, dust, dirt, mud, vibration, fumes, airborne particles, etc.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities
- Professionally and technically competent
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts
- Works easily with others