|Schedule: Full Time||Wage / Salary: Based on Experience||Posted: 12/08/2014|
F.A. Nunnelly Co, is an industry leader providing commercial contracting services to San Antonio and South Texas and seeking an experienced lead estimator. Our people are proficient in using today’s technology and meeting specific client needs, while maintaining the strong philosophy of integrity and value that built our reputation of excellence. We have extensive experience in the following sectors; educational, government, healthcare facilities, retail and office.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ultimate Responsibility of Project Completion
- Establish Project Budgets and Show the Ability to Maintain the Budget
- Prepare and Submit Payment Applications
- Project Buy-Out to include Subcontractor Selection and Scope of Contract
- Knowledge and Adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Establish and Maintain Client/Subcontractor Relationships
- Be able to produce Work in Progress and Budget Projection reports
- Provide Guidance to Jobsite and Office Staff as required
- Overall Responsibility of all Change Order Cost Estimates
- Able to Read Plans and Perform Detailed Material Take-Offs
- Project Scheduling and Organization
- Completion of required Project Documentation
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience) is preferred
- 5 years minimum comparable project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be Customer Service oriented.
- Performs project duties with little supervision.
- Must have a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to adapt to any situation and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Software knowledge: all Microsoft packages, Primavera or Project CPM scheduling software.
- References required