Assistant Project Manager
|Schedule: Full Time||Wage / Salary: Based on Experience||Posted: 12/08/2014|
F.A. Nunnelly Co, is an industry leader providing commercial contracting services to San Antonio and South Texas and seeking an experienced lead estimator. Our people are proficient in using today’s technology and meeting specific client needs, while maintaining the strong philosophy of integrity and value that built our reputation of excellence. We have extensive experience in the following sectors; educational, government, healthcare facilities, retail and office.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage submittal log, Request for Information (RFI) log, Quality Control log and Architect’s Supplemental Instructions (ASI) log
- Process Submittals
- Call for monthly pay applications and prepare for monthly billing
- Manage and organize project files – both paper and electronic
- Log and distribute plans and all changes to the drawings/specs as they occur
- Type subcontracts and purchase orders and distribute
- Distribute punch-lists to subcontractors
- Assist in obtaining Certificates of Occupancy (C of O)
- Prepares and Completes the Project Close-Out Requirements
- Process and Track Warranty Work Requests
- Record and send out meeting minutes
- File, fax, and mailings as required
- Run errands as necessary: bid delivery, plans, etc.
- Establish and Maintain Client/Subcontractor Relationships
- Assists the Project Manager in Completing Change Orders
- Completion of required Project Documentation
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience, Bachelor Degree in Construction Science is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience working with all Microsoft Suite software is required. Experience with Computer Ease, Prolog, or a related project manager software is desired, experience with Bluebeam is desired.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task